Get Great Deals On Social Media Networks?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Denis Hard • Jul 26, 2014.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most retailers and stores that have a social media presence often [around holiday times] they have some special offers which are communicated first [or exclusively] to those who are their fans, followers, etc. Taking advantage of such discounts/ offers can save you a bit of cash especially if it's a great deal on something which you'd buy.

Has anyone here ever got a great deal for simply being a fan/friend or follower of a store/store owner or their representatives on social media?

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I have to say that I have never paid much attention to any special deals like that unless they are substantial. I just can't be bothered with the few extra dollars that I might save, as it often involves giving out all your details or subscribing to their newsletters, liking them on FB and so on. It's not my kind of thing.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to admit that liking a page and following someone on twitter could be a hassle but you do that only once. Of course they'll send you lots of annoying promotional material but I've seen really good deals on FB so I think you should give a try. It won't cost you but a little time.