Get Money for School Work - Globe of Geek

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by cluckis • Sep 8, 2012.

1. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Welcome to GlobeofGeek, were you can get paid for School work!

How does it work?
    You submit your own articles about school/tecnology/etc. And recieve points in return, these points can be used to get game gift cards, Paypal (coming soon), and more!

How do you get points?
    Points are awarded by posting on our forums, writing articles, and more! You can earn 2k+ points from a good article!

Is it free?
    GOG is completely free, there is no cost to sign up.

How many people are on this site?
    We have over 10,000 members, and we welcome everyone, whether your a math wiz, or a techno geek, we'll love you!

My Personal Experience:
    I've been a part of GOG for a year, I've met the owner in person, and I'm glad to be a part of there marketing team. We are absolutely dedicated to getting you points for your school work. If you've ever thought "I should get paid for going to school" then this site the site for you.

I'm also proud to announce that SurprisePath and GOG are sister sites seeing as me and the owner of GOG are good friends.

Hope you found this useful! And hope to see you on GOG.
    ~Cluckis (Hellomoto900 on GOG)
    Marketing Manager of GlobeofGeek.

2. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    Thanks so much for the information and the tip. I'll be checking this out as soon as I get a chance! I'm going to have to go to school eventually (so I'm told). I think that this might give me some more enthusiasm towards doing that.

3. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    Happy to help! Hope to see you soon :)

4. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Ok thank you for posting about this. It seems rather interesting. I am going to have my 17 year old son check this out and see if he would be interested!

5. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for telling me about this site. I'm still in school so I believe that this would be of huge help for me while I'm studying because I'm learning and earning money at the same time. You said that we can earn just by posting on forums right? I'm not really interested in writing articles again so I guess forum posting would be enough for me. May I also ask the conversion rate of points to paypal cash?

6. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I can't wait to tell my 18-year-old daughter about this. She is just starting to get into doing surveys. But this seems much more fun.

7. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    It ain't fun trust me ... It consumes a lot of time and its boring :/...

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So are students the only one who can join this site or even those who have graduated already can join here?

9. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    This is the first time I have ever heard of the site. It is perfect for me. I am a college student, and often I feel like I don't exactly "fit" into some forum environments. I will have to check it out further, and consider joining.

10. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    If you've graduated, you can still join, and share your old work. Yes.

Also thanks for everyone who considered, or did signup!

11. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    Nice share, thanks

12. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    This is nice, I have a daughter that has finished and has her Masters Degree, and I know she has a lot of school work here and she can share that with other students. This is really a great site for the children to network together, which may keep there minds busy in a productive way.