Get Paid 10 Cents Per Click (And Viewing A Page For 30 Seconds) - Instant Pay (PayPal)

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ohiotom76 • May 23, 2014.

1. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It doesn't get much easier than this, you get paid a flat rate of 10 cents per click to click on ads. The you just need to leave the page open for 30 seconds (the browser window needs to remain in focus) and enter a verification code, and you will be credited 10 cents to your account. This can add up quickly, and it's much less hassle than taking endless surveys that never credit your account. I've already got a few bucks worth built up in my account.

The only other caveat is that you need to have 10 referrals in order to cash out. I would really appreciate it if you could follow my referral link below, then you can get started on making some quick and easy money yourself!

2. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    Did you receive any payment from this site? For me it looks to good to be true.

I saw this site on ScamDetector list:
    Mazbux.com - ($0.10 per click, no proofs, does not pay)

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah steer clear of this one guys, I'd personally be suspicious of any site offering more than $0.01 per click, if they are offering you $0.10 then in theory the advertiser is paying them at least $0.15-$0.20 per click, why would they pay that much when they know that the people clicking will have NO INTEREST in their product and are only after the $0.10?

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    When I read it just now I was interested in clicking, but I'm seeing other people replying and they're all saying that its bad news? I guess that I will be staying clear of it then. I heard that there are many other internet paying sites out there, I saw a forum here a few days ago I believe. :) Thank you for all the information though, I appreciate it :D