Getting Huge Discounts For Testing Products.

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Happyflowerlady • Feb 8, 2016.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you order products on Amazon ?
    I just discovered that many companies will give you their products at almost NO cost, if you will try out the product and then write an honest review of the product on Amazon.
    If you have ever noticed when reading Amazon reviews, some of them will say that the person got this product at a reduced price for providing an honest review.
    To be a product reviewer, you will need a Facebook page, and an Amazon account, a Prime account is even better, because then shipping is free.

After you sign up as a product tester, you can view a page that shows which products are being offered for review, and what the retail price is , as well as the price you pay for the product.
    One item I am testing retailed at $70, and the Amazon discount price was $19. My price with the coupon was $1, and there are many other products that you can test for under $5. You are allowed to try as many products as you want to get each day.
    The products change each day, so you have to look for the newest specials. What I observed was health (vitamins/supplements) and beauty products, pet products (beds, harness, collars, etc), and many items for cell phones (cases and chargers) and other devices.

Here is my referral link to sign up and test products. Once you are a member, you will also have your own referral link to share with your friends. Referrals can be rewarded with Amazon gift cards (this is a HINT), so please use my referral to sign up with.

elitedealclub.com/?invcode=klx7zcNx
    (Copy/paste if this link doesn't come out clickable)

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well that looks like a winner Happy Flower Lady. I am always open to getting discounts and this sounds like a great way to get some quality products for less. I will gladly test market these products as I can get the choices that I need. it is just a way that I can save money on Amazon products that I might use all the time.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the link! I am not a prime member, but I always have gift cards and shop on there all of the time. I always wondered how people were getting free stuff. I read tons of reviews that have a free product disclaimer on them. Excited to try it out!!

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have also wondered how people got those free gifts. I will try this out. I find that the reviews help me make a decision when making purchases on Amazon. I am not a prime member but I do have an account on Amazon.

5. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been having a great time with this, and have only been using it for the last couple of days. So far, I have ordered over $350 worth of merchandise (retail price) , and it has only cost me $6. You just can't go wrong with that kind of deals.
    Here is what I have learned so far.
    They put out the new specials at 7amEST, and you can only order ONE item between 7-2pm. (EST). After that, you can order as many items as you want to get. Since the biggest selection is first thing in the morning, it is good to get there right away and choose which one item you want the most.
    Then, I go back in the afternoon, and go through what is left, and order whatever else is still available that I want to buy. Some items seem to be there each day; but in a limited amount.
    I saw a little dog harness for $1, but it was not my first choice, and by afternoon, they are all gone, but more the next day. So, you just have to look through what is available and grab the most important one first thing, because a lot of it is gone by 2 when you can order more.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds like a good deal, but I doubt this is offered in my country, because I am not from the US, and all retailers that sell in Amazon that ship internationally do not ship for free, unlike in Ebay. In fact, shipping can be quite expensive. Anyway, the discount that you get is simply amazing, so this offer is too good to pass up.

7. FreeStuffBuyer

FreeStuffBuyerNew Member

Threads:
    I'm already excited to be trying this soon on my own, nevertheless, I might be in the exact same situation as you are right now since I don't live in the US either. Have you figured out how to do this from a foreign country? I would advise you to try using a well known Courier, that's how I get amazon items shipped over here. Please let me know if it would work or what have you done to succeed getting this amazing discount from outside the US.

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried this yet, but I have looked at the site. It just seems like alot of the products would be things I wouldn't be interested in or don't really need, but it pays to look everyday, because there might be something you really want. It is a good way to save some money I think.

9. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    There's also a few great sites like BzzAgent, Influenster and Smiley360 that give you absolutely free stuff (no shipping!) for writing honest reviews.

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @FreeStuffBuyer@FreeStuffBuyer, I haven't really tried doing anything to get some freebies from Amazon, because it will only get stuck in the post office and I might be obligated to pay taxes. Over here if you didn't use a private courier then the packages don't get delivered to your home and they get stuck at the post office.

11. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I suppose that this would be cool in theory, but I doubt that they would have many products that I would be interested in owning on the discount list. Now, if the items were free, and they wanted you to review them that way, then I'd be all kinds of on board lol.

12. knitmehere

knitmehereMember

Threads:
    I have a couple of friends who do this, and I've thought about getting into it but it's not really beneficial unless you have Prime in most cases, which I don't have anymore. Maybe once I renew it might be worth a try.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Wow that sounds awesome. I would gladly participate if only it were available in my country but sadly it's not. I think this is a great way to save money as long as you don't let the hobby get too out of control in the way that you start buying items you don't need just because they are being offered to you at a lower price, but even then I think it's still a very useful hobby to do because you at least get discounted products whereas in other hobbies you pretty much just pay your money and lose it for the short term experience such as watching movies etc.