Gibson Ceramic Coated Green Pan

Discussion in Product Reviews started by toradrake • Dec 24, 2014.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    A friend of mine owns one of these and we have been staying with them for the past two months and have been using it. This little pan is amazing. It works great. My eggs don't stick to it at all, at least they didn't at first. There is a little bit of an issue. If you get scratches on the green surface as we did, it no longer works. Things start sticking like crazy. So if you do get this pan, it is a great pan... but make for sure nothing that can scratch it gets on it. You also can not use it on higher temperatures. The highest you want this pan to get is a medium if even that. Her pan got a little too hot and is now slightly warped. I still recommend its use though.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This pan probably wouldn't be a good fit for me because I sometimes make mistakes and turn the heat up too high or get scratches on pans.But thank you for your review of the pans. It sounds like they would work well for more careful cooks.

3. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I bought a ten inch green ceramic earlier this year after debating about it for a while. I'd received one of those X% off your entire purchase offers in email from CVS and it was significant enough for me to decide to give the pan a try. I didn't use if for a long time, and when I finally took it down, it needed to be seasoned in the oven and the weather was just way too hot for that. It's the most popular pan in the kitchen now though, and I'm looking for a 14" one.