Gift hoping for?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Mayvin • Dec 21, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    What's that one gift you're hoping for during Christmas? Materialistically I'm not really wishing for anything in particular, which is a first for me lol. I'm a bit over loaded with the gift giving this year but I'm sure for others it's fun to think of what you want for Christmas.

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I wish for a new laptop and a yoga mat. Which, I am already fairly certain that my boyfriend got me a new laptop for Christmas, which will make me very happy. I got him a couple video games, an electric back massager, and a set of his favorite shampoo and conditioners. I hope he will like his gifts.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If we're talking about the ultimate gift, then I want a house of my own, lol. But from a more realistic viewpoint, I would like to have a new smartphone or a laptop this Christmas. I don't need them, but they would be nice to have.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The ideal Christmas gift for me would be a big check to pay my rent and bills with so that I could relax a little during the holiday season instead of working multiple jobs just to scrape by.
    The best gift in the world for a single parent is just money. The world revolves around money and life is pretty hard without it.