Gifts for teen boys

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by maddie • Oct 10, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I have to buy gifts for my nephews all teens 14-17. I never have problems choosing gifts for my nieces, but the boys...... I am unable to find gifts which will not cost me too much and something the boys would like. Do you have any ideas? I am always giving them books, magazines and pen drives so leave these out.

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest visa gift cards. It will make them feel important and at the same time they can buy whatever they like. When in doubt, giftcards always come in handy.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    The Visa gift cards are actually a great idea. They can use them anywhere and get something they want. I would combine it with something else as well. T-shirts are a good gift for boys, too. If you know of their favorite band or sport team, a t-shirt will definately get used! Chocolates or candy is another gift that teenage biys seem to like getting.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I did not know that teen boys liked chocolate and candy, I will go in for the visa gift card and the T shirts. Yes, I do think that the Visa gift card will save me a lot of trouble, but it may not seem too personal. I wonder if teen boys do care about personalized gifts.
    I do happen to know the boys favorite teams and games. That is really helpful. I am still open to any other suggestions. Thanks Farrah and dissn_it.

5. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I would just give them cash and let them pick whatever they like. A visa gift card could also be good but if I am the one who will receive the gift, cash would be more efficient and readily available. :D

6. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I think these are great ideas. My teenage brothers-in-law are ALWAYS eating so they would love to be gifted a little candy basket or the like.

7. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    Teenage boys are ALWAYS eating! If someone gave me food as a gift, I would be quite happy with that. The gift card and/or money idea is always great. People are hard to buy for, so let them pick out and buy what they want!

Also, if you know your teenage nephews like any specific sports teams...a great gift idea would be team apparel. Who wouldn't want more team shirts and jerseys?