Glade Plug-In Scented Oil

Discussion in Home & Garden started by melmac • Apr 28, 2012.

1. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I absolutely love Glade Plug-Ins, but I hate paying $3.75 per plug-in when I have three to refill. Do you have any tips for finding these cheaper? I'm never able to find coupons and when I see them on sale, it's a disappointing sale of 10 cents off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    My Sunday paper always has $1 off coupons. Also, I've found they are really cheap at Wal-Mart compared to other places. Unfortunately, they are a little higher than I'd like them to be. I generally use the ones from Bath & Bodyworks, as I find they smell stronger, but I always ask for them for Christmas gifts! Ha!

3. deecee

deeceeActive Member

Threads:
    If you google Glade PlugIn there are a couple of good specials pulling up. It looks like Dollar General has them on sale for a dollar, and there is a coupon to print out as well.

4. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I want to go buy one of these today. Can anyone tell me which scents they have tried that are yummy? I like my house to smell inviting and cozy. (Does that sound weird?) My mom always boiled cinnamon and apples and cloves and oranges slices when she wasn't baking. But I'm too lazy to do that and it isn't tha cheap and fast. Anyway... I'm sort of a warm scents kinda person and it is getting to be fall so I am thinking cinnamon, apple, vanilla something like that - but if there are other good ones I'd try them too.