Godiva Chocolates

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Miaka_M • Jun 4, 2015.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    A leading brand of chocolate is Godiva. It's 100% true that they have amazing chocolates and delightful truffles, a lot of their products are also egg-friendly so I can eat them! The only sad part about this brand is the price. They are pretty pricey becauses of their taste and reputation, but is it really worth it? I just bought some of their chocolate for about $2 a pack and this is as much as I would spend. Their truffles areabout $2.50 each! What do you think about this chocolate brand? Would you recommend them?

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Godiva and I will treat myself every now and then, because I'm worth it! In London they have several shops so when I am down, I do go in and buy some.

In the US they sell bars in CVS and again I would buy one. I think they are worth it, as they are much better than the other brands and the sheer pleasure of eating it is better to have one bar of Godiva than 10 bars of dreadful Hershey's.

3. Scarlet

ScarletMember

Threads:
    I have had them once as a treat, yes they where very nice but I've had chocolate a fraction of the price and just as tasty.

I really like Lindt chocolate, some of the nicest chocolate I have had was handmade and unlabelled though.

I use to like many more less expensive chocolate brands but I've noticed over the past few years that more and more seem to be losing their quality, I think many are choose to addvegetable oil in replacement of the real thing. I've also noticed whey powder being used instead of buttermilk.