Going to far?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Mayvin • Aug 8, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Who went too far?

I know this is old news but I just heard of it, about Justin Beiber's house being raided by cops after he allegedly egged his next door neighbor's house. I mean really? It sounded like an immature kids prank which was stupid on Justin's part if he did it, but it seems a bit extreme to have your house busted into for a egging prank. Yet reportedly he did cause $20,000 worth of damage so I guess the question is which one went to far Justin or the cops?

#1Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Justin is notorious for doing the dumbest things, I remember he made a graffiti on hotel premises while he was on tour, so I guess the cops were just not too soft towards him. And I think the cops just did the right thing, because he caused $20,000 worth of damages to his neighbor, so what he did was definitely against the law.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Beiber is an idiot. He's one of those attention seekers who'll consistently do stupid stuff to get media attention. He's not even a great singer which makes me wonder why his fans like him so much.

Cops who raided his house did what was both right, and necessary to deal with someone who'd broken the law. No one is above the law whether they are celebrities or not.

4. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I wonder why people hate this kid so much. I remember a white kid who tried to be black named Justin Timberlake, but I don't recall people calling him out of his name or wishing he'd die or trying to actually get him deported... It's bizarre.

Now last time I checked unless the eggs were hard-boiled and composed of lead there is no way throwing them at someone's house is going to give you over 20 K worth of damage. Even 10 K of damage is seriously stressing things - I mean... like how many eggs did he throw? 3 million?

Poor kid can't catch a break - and considering I've never liked him you know people are being ridiculous.