Golden Corral's Quality

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by starfox64 • Mar 31, 2014.

1. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    I was wondering how you guys felt about the quality of food at your local Golden Corral. For my town, it is the big buffet to go to. It has led to Ryan's and Western Sizzlin' being shutdown and is always packed. But I've noticed that the food is not really good at all. There is not a whole lot of healthy choices, the price is pretty high actually, and the cleanliness of the place was pretty poor.

Now, my family is planning to go on a big vacation this summer, and I was wondering if the atmosphere of my Golden Corral is much different than other locations because it might be a good option to eat at while on the road. How is your local Golden Corral?

2. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    We moved from Idaho to Texas and there is a huge difference if food quality. The ones in Idaho are much better than they are here. They are larger and here it is very small, crowded and everyone is walking on top of each other. I can't stand the one here but we loved the one back in Idaho.

3. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I was curious about this myself. Where I'm at, in the city, I know there are no locations. Yet we consistently get commercials for the place advertising things like crab or steak and in a buffet style setting. All of their locations are in the suburbs. I was considering checking them out but from what I have heard I have not been swayed.