Golfsmtih - Great Golf Deals

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by BarelyHangingOn • Sep 20, 2012.

1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I live in Canada which means I am either tied to Golf Town or independent golf stores for my products and they all have about the same pricing. Which means deals are hard to find. This week I created an account at Golfsmith and joined their mailing list. After a couple of days they emailed me a Mystery Coupon Code. I started putting items in my cart and applying the code to see if it was worth it.

I snagged an R11s Driver priced at $399 plus ah extra $100 off for the coupon. Shipped to Canada $310. The same club purchased at my local Golf Town would have been close to $500. Totally a bonus. Even the guy on the phone when I ordered was surprised at the discount.

If you area golf junkie like me this is the place to get your golf swag. They are giving great deals of RBZ's right now as well.

Just remember if you live in Canada their website has a bug with the Shipping Costs and you have to call and order over the phone. Shipping was $12 instead of the $95 on their website. USPS vs. FedEx which is fine with me. Join their mailing list.