Good 20's Something Brand/Site for Summer Clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by nwitt • Apr 29, 2014.

1. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I am thinking about purchasing a couple items for summer. I have started browsing online, but I'm not sure yet where I will be buying from. Does anyone have any ideas for a site or brand to visit? I am looking for great deals, but also want quality products.

2. malia

maliaMember

Threads:
    Well there are a lot of stores that cater to your age group. I would say the best for price and quality are forever 21, Charlotte rouse, and target. There clothes are pretty cute and there are a lot of different types of clothes to choose from. Hope that helped :)

3. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really shop online because I hate not being able to try things on. But the H&M site always has good deals and really cute summer stuff. Urban Outfitters has some cute, but kinda pricey, dresses and things. :)

4. robinegg

robineggMember

Threads:
    I like Garage for more outdoor and party clothes, and Dynamite for classier dress and work clothes. I don't really know how their online service and prices are, but as long as you know your size and what type of clothes you look good in, it shouldn't be a problem. Some retail sites may allow you to save on shipping by shipping to the store and letting you pick it up.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I recommend asos. The site can be overwhelming but has great filters that makes searching manageable. The prices range from very reasonable to rather expensive, but there is a decent selection in all price ranges. It's also nice because you can buy some stuff and then not run into someone wearing the same dress, blouse, etc. Additionally, the sale section is awesome! And you make luck out with an additional percentage off of sale, I would suggest signing up for emails because they almost always have some sort of promotion going on.