Good Deal On Detergent And Body Wash

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Deeishere • Mar 21, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    At Walgreens this week, Oxi Clean Detergent is on sale for $3.99. There is a coupon available at DontPayFull.com for $2 off of one bottle, making it only $1.99 each.

CVS has Softsoap body wash for $3.49. Using $2 off coupon (coupon.com) and a $1.50 coupon that prints from the red machine in the store, will make it only .99 cents. I only get my personal and household items when they are on sale and with coupons.

2. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks!

That's a pretty good deal. I used the coupon at Walgreen's, it was a little more expensive at the store I shop at. So, I didn't save quite as much.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I know my friends and other family members complain that drug stores items are way too expensive to shop. One thing they don’t realize is they always have deals, store credit and clearance making the items cheap. I get most of my personal items at Rite Aid or CVS. They see enough of my deals will make them a believer! :D

4. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this great deal! CVS is one of my favorite stores. I agree that drug stores often have great deals. I love combining coupons with the CVS extracare bucks.