Good international online fashion and apparel stores

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Kek • Aug 18, 2014.

1. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm running out of good clothes to wear since I haven't been shopping lately. Before going to the capital to shop, I figured I would ask around if I could get a better deal by shopping online. But I have a small problem. Many apparel online stores are US online, and I'm from Slovenia that's in Central Europe. Do you know any stores (apart from e-bay) that sell cheap Men's clothes and don't charge much for shipping?

I've browsed around

, but I want to see if there are any other websites like that one around. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I have a cousin who buys all of his clothes online from a company based out of France and he says the clothes are alot cheaper. I don't know the name of it but you could probably look it up. He's a soccer player and seems to buy alot of clothes that look sporty like stripped rugby shirts.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I love Asos and shop the site regularly in terms of selection I think it cannot be beat. I used to shop Mango a lot, I believe they are international and like the style of clothing but found the selection--while still large--paled in comparison to Asos and also didn't have the amazing mix of styles that Asos has.

4. Kek

KekActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for telling me about this website. I Googled around and found

. This might be the webiste your friend uses to buy things from. Even if it isn't it still looks promising. Thanks!

I've never heard of Mango before. I browsed through their shop and you are right. They are a bit pricier and aren't as diverse as Asos. They also charge for shipping unless your order is above 60€. It's only 15€ for Asos. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try these Chinese sites that offer free worldwide shipping, I've already bought from them and they sell clothes too: