Good Netflix Series?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by paleblueskies • Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paleblueskies

paleblueskiesNew Member

Threads:
    What are some good series on netflix?

2. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    It depends on what you like to watch. Drama, Sci-fi, action, documentary, comedy, etc. I just started watching the series From Dusk to Dawn (horror). Hawaii Five-O, Leverage, Blacklist, White Collar. I've enjoyed all of these series. I'm not into Drama or Documentaries much. I like action, crime, superhero and some comedy. I've learned not to just go by the title or the synopsis and that's what I did with the ones I've mentioned. Watch a few minutes of it and if you don't like it pick something else. Netflix has series, movies, comedy, something for any age.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really does depend on your taste. I have discovered many great UK TV shows, like BroadChurch, Torchwood and Luther. I also enjoy Arrow, The Flash and Netflix original shows like Orange is the New Black, Jennifer Jones, House of Cards and Grace and Frankie.

4. Flowerpower

FlowerpowerMember

Threads:
    Like Parker said, it really depends on your taste, the good thing is Netflix caters to so many tastes that I'm sure you'll find what you like. MY personal preference is superhero shows like Daredevil and Jessica Jones, there's also comedy - Master of None, and for the politically inclined - House of Cards.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    One of my favorites right now is. Bojack Horseman. It's a cartoon but it's adult oriented and the story is pretty interesting as well as the characters. The first few episodes are just alright but if you stick with it then it gets a lot better towards the end, and now they are on their second season so you don't even have to wait as long as I did since I watched it when it first came out a year or so ago. It's a little weird but definitely has a lot of heart.

6. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite Netlix series was Breaking Bad since I didn't watch it was on TV it was new to me, and it was so good, I just binge watched the thing. Not at once of course, but I would sometimes watch two or three episodes at a time. Orange is the New Black is very good as well. I think House of Cards is good, but it doesn't have the appeal to me the others had. Someone also mentioned the series Black Mirror, but I found that a bit too intense for my tastes.

7. mccanono

mccanonoMember

Threads:
    @paleblueskies@paleblueskies If, by any chance, you still are looking for good titles to probably binge watch on Netflix, I recommend a few:

Narcos
    Sense8
    Breaking Bad
    House of Cards
    Master of None

And of course, please feel free to check out the popular ones (although some of them are not on Netflix) such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and the recent Lucifer. :)

8. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A Netflix series I watched that I really enjoyed is Grace and Frankie. It is funny and current to the situation that people who have been married for some time find themselves in as they get older and realize they want more than what they have at the moment in their lives. I don't like horror movies or the movies that have a lot of abuse to other humans in them.

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is not an original Netflix series but me and my boyfriend just finished watching the whole 9 seasons of how I met your mother and we loved it so much!!
    We are starting to watch Orange is the new black now and it's cool. We also watched the first episode of Shadowhunters and it sounds fun.
    Also, the first season of Jessica Jones was pretty awesome!

10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The latest one that everybody seems to be going crazy over is The Making of a Murderer. I watched all of the episodes, and I can say that whilst it was mildly entertaining, it was more depressing than anything else, and made you feel powerless in a world where we perhaps already feel like we have no power as far as our corrupt legal system and government goes. I say ditch Netflix though, and just download the shows for free online.

11. Charon LeFleur

Charon LeFleurNew Member

Threads:
    I thought the Netflix original series

was excellent. But I've also been watching How to Get Away with Murder, The Flash, and old episodes of The X-Files on it.

12. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    My favorite Netflix series at this time is Jane The Virgin. I think this show has an interesting plot and is very funny. I found this show on Netflix by accident and I am hooked! I think the show is nicely done and is fun to watch.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I loved watching Grace and Frankie. It was laugh out loud funny at least to me. I also like Sherlock and wish that I could find more time to watch Netflix. There are many shows that I would like to get into but just have not yet. I do like some of the British shows they have on there. I like them because they are so different from the ones you see in the U.S. It all depends on your interests. Netflix has a wide selection to choose from that is for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.