Good place for PC parts?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by tehtros • Nov 14, 2012.

1. tehtros

tehtrosNew Member

Threads:
    Does anyone have a good place to buy PC parts to build a computer. If you have a favorite retailer, feel free to post it below, however, I am looking for places where I can get parts for relatively cheap. I'm willing to pay for quality, but at the same time, I don't wanna be throwing away money. If you have any suggestions, please share!

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I buy parts on ebay and amazon (the Amazon Marketplace). I bought a fan for my macbook pro and I buy batteries, chargers and other items and just watch tutorials on youtube so I can repair my laptops on my own.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I buy my new computer parts from Newegg.com I have never been disappointed with anything that I have purchased from them.

If I'm looking for used parts, then I go to my local Goodwill store. They have one branch that houses all their computers and computer parts. I have been been able to pick some really great stuff. Many corporations and the school districts donate the used computers to the Goodwill.