Google Nexus 7

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Adeal4u • Jul 9, 2012.

1. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Google is releasing it's first tablet, and they partnered with Asus. It is reported to have a 7 inch screen(hence the name). I was excited about this release and I had a chance to look at some tech demos online. It's said to rival the kindle fire and the iPad, but that's just speculation. The price is shockingly low it's only $199, which is about a standard price for a low entry smartphone. The main reason I want one is it has an Nvidia Tegra 3 chip in it to run powerful games, and applications blazing fast. Will you buy the Google Nexus 7 when it comes out why or why not?

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the main selling points of the Nexus 7 is its price - its really very cheap. If you would want an affordable and speedy tablet, the Nexus 7 is for you. However, if you could avail of a higher-end device, I'd go for an iPad or a Galaxy Note.

3. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say the iPad or Galaxy Note 10.1 are more high-end exactly, as I own a Nexus 7, and I have used a new iPad 3 before, but from looking at both side-to-side, I would say the Nexus definitely has an advantage to the iPad due to the customization options, and an advantage to the Galaxy Note 10.1 due to the better hardware.