Google Product Search

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mistyn • Oct 3, 2012.

1. mistyn

mistynNew Member

Threads:
    I heard about a new site today that I was not to familiar with called "Google Product Search". I use "Google" as my main search provider, but the fact that the company offered a product search link I was very unaware of. What I like about this site is the set-up, it is very simple to use. The site offers several links to choose from such as: catalogs and televisions. What also makes this site different compared to others is the fact that it focuses on trends. The trend for today is "Leafy Business" the fall and the must needed items for this season. So, if you checked out "Google Product Search" today. You would find the following links: Catalogs for Halloween items and Decor, Trench Coats which I agree are an absolute Fall favorite, Comforters and Televisions. Since Fall is the Season to stay inside the comfort of your home and enjoy family.

Here is the link to the site, feel free to check it out and let me know if you like it as well.

2. rebellemckenna

rebellemckennaNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting this. I learn something new everyday and this was definitely it. I feel like Google is just doing so much, pretty soon they're going to take over the world. What's even better is that they have multiple store prices on one page along with tons of reviews for each product they feature. I know where I'm going to be shopping at now. ;)

3. BarryLejieg

BarryLejiegNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the great share, definitely will use it. I heard before that Google is developing a product such as this one but didn't know they have made it public already.

I think that this is a great product by Google, and I am very sure that no one can do this better than them. They have all online stores indexed in their search results so it's definitely you can find what you need there.

4. retnam

retnamMember

Threads:
    Once upon a time there was a lovely little website called like.com (if I remember correctly). One day google bought them out and replaced it with this...which a highly inaccurate and subpar service in comparison. What's worse is that like has been gone for years and there are no other competitors around. You could search by picture too. I'm still sad about it...