Graze Online Organic Snacks

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Hybridlullaby • Mar 16, 2015.

1. Hybridlullaby

HybridlullabyNew Member

Threads:
    There is a new service that started recently. Obviously, it is called Graze. It has been mentioned in a few magazines. For 6.99 with no shipping costs, they will send you a random snack out of a list that you get to choose from. There are over 100 snacks to choose from. You can choose would like to try it, love it, or hate it. They will ship you four of your would like to try or love it snacks.
    You can find a code online to get your first box free. I believe the code is boxgraze. They send you a box each week or just whenever you want. There is no commitment. I just got my first box, and I love it.

2. aceofspad3s

aceofspad3sNew Member

Threads:
    Graze! I used to get it but then stopped just because I needed to save money. Seriously, the snacks were really good (most of the time -- I got a few that were really unpleasant, but I'm also a bit picky), and I love that you could change the frequency of certain snacks by ranking them. I'm tempted to try out their big bags that they also send where you can choose a specific snack and get a larger portion, but I also liked the surprise element of it.

3. Hybridlullaby

HybridlullabyNew Member

Threads:
    Yeah. I agree with you. I feel like the small portions are to figure out which snacks you like specifically. Once you figure out what you like, people feel a lot more comfortable ordering the big bags. I think they set it up that way. However, I am like you. I prefer the surprise of getting a different snack each week. There are so many, I think over a hundred now, that it just makes it more fun.

4. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    This is a company that I've seen a lot od advertising for but I've never tried. I've never really seen the point of buying and ordering snacks online, maybe its just me but isn't nipping into a local store a lot easier?
    Most stores these days have a pretty good and varied selection of organic foods so while the company might be good, all the messing about ordering and then waiting for delivery etc would put me off.

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know of Graze and it really grabbed my attention when I first saw it advertised. It was marketed virtually everywhere, and I really wanted to try their promotional box. But then a few people who'd used the service told me it was rubbish, and I never did try it! But on paper, it really is something up my street.

6. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had so many friends giving me coupons to try it, but it has never appealed because I actually like to choose my own snacks. Think about how much profit they make and all you have to do is be organized and buy your snacks for the week.

Personally I am surprised they have lasted so long and what's in the box isn't very much. Good for grazing if you are a lamb.