Great legit way to make extra money free no scam

Discussion in Hot Deals started by vpresson • Sep 18, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I found this site been doing it for a few weeks now already cashed out once and am about to cash out again. It have everything from surveys free offers to click to get paid on here it easy and fun and it's 100 percent legit i cashed out and within 3 days had my money they pay out through check and Paypal my opinion is paypal is the best way to go if you have one. So join if you like making money free it's easy and i promise that it is a 100 percent legit you aren't going to get rich but you can make an extra 20 40 bucks.

2. god

godNew Member

Threads:
    hi,

Its nice.

3. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Have you ever gotten paid from this or can you show me some payment proof? That would really help most people on this forum. Thanks!

4. pipebomb

pipebombNew Member

Threads:
    there is app called bamboowallet for ios devices and junowallet for androids it's great app and you can get money easily all you got do is to watch videos do some taskes like facebook pages and invite friends you get 0.50$ for each one you invite in case you downloaded this app entre this code to get 0.25$ PB1396017

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    How long does it take to accumulate the $20 or $40 ???

6. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard a few people talk possitively about Unique Rewards, never tried them myself however, I make much more money writing sponsored posts. :)

7. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    Vpresson - I clicked on your link because I'm always looking for ways to make a few bucks. When I got to the site, auto-fill had my information on the sign in. I guess I signed up with them and completely forgot about it and I have a balance of $5.42. Perhaps I will continue with them now that I'm hearing good things about them.

8. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I'm always interested to join and earn few bucks online. I have joined some sites lately and bought a gadget thru the money I just earn from websites offering such. How long can we get $40?

9. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I signed up a long time ago, it is legit and does pays. But it took me way more than 3 days to cashout, it seemed like i would never reached the limit. But that was a while ago im pretty sure they have grown so much and the offers too. Mostly people who cashout quick are the ones who refer alot of people.

10. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I checked out the site, and it's been established since 2003, so it's definitely legit. That's a long time on the Internet. I may give this one a go and see how I do. I belong to Inbox Pounds, and it looks like this is a similar system. So many 'pay to click' programmes are scams, so it's good to find one that works well for those who use it. Thanks for the share.

11. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    That's great! A lot of people are always looking for sites that are legit and actually pay and I've seen some posts around the web from folks who have been disappointed quite often. It's good that you were able to find a good site that is working out for you. I have one or two that I visit fairly regularly, but that sort of thing is really time consuming.

12. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing. I'm always looking for ways to get extra cash, especially now that we are being taxed more in 2013.

13. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like this is very similar to swagbucks, which is also legit and makes me a decent (but not large) amount of money. I'll check it out; a little extra money never hurts.

14. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    Thank you for the other sites. I work from home and I love finding any other way to make money whether it is a little or a lot, because the little money add up to big money. Another great thing that I can add is a company called

or

. They are listed on the

with an A rating and you could start making $20+ daily. Your pay could be PayPal, Check, Payza, or other prizes(iPhone or iPad). This is great if you are good at marketing or have a lot of friends that you know who are looking to make money. It's free to join the site and to get started with them, you would need to complete a trial offer that is worth 1.00 crd. I always recommend Equifax or Credit Report because they are the easiest trial offers. Since they are a trial offer you would have to cancel if you want them(so you would need to save the date. I made in one weekend more than I made in 2 weeks partime at my Primary Source of Income.

YOU CAN DO THIS IN THE U.S., Canada, and U.K. I have gotten paid from them numerous times and happy that my husband found them!!!

15. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've worked with znz before. It has a shelf life, like project payday and all these other similar sites. Eventually you will max out on how much you can make because you will run out of offers to sign up for. Also, be careful of signing up for offers that require a credit card. Very often, even if you don't forget to cancel the offer in time, they will bill you anyway, and you'll get put through the run around trying to cancel the service and reverse the usually ridiculous charge. I'm very wary now of sites where you have to sign up for something to earn money or points. Swagbucks has offers like these as well, and I always stay away from them, opting for safer options like polls and surveys.

16. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    Whenever I see something compared to swagbucks, I pay attention. Swagbucks is one of my favorites for extra stuff online. I don't really mind that the payouts aren't much on sites like these. I like that they add up over time. I think every little bit helps.

17. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing this. I will give it a whirl as I could do with an additional money making outlet online. I am a member of Swagbucks, but I don't really like it. I have hardly made any money from it. Some of the offers never seem to come to fruition, and I did a number of tasks that I didn't get paid for. *sigh*

18. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried the whole paid for survey thing and it was very frustrating. You can spend hours answering questions only to be told you do not 'qualify' for their survey. I gave up with the surveys as I realised it was wasting too much time.

19. bargainbabe

bargainbabeActive Member

Threads:
    This is good to hear. This seems like a site that will make you a few extra bucks over time, if you don't care about immediately cashing out or don't need the money right away. Most of these sites are pure scams, so it's good to hear about a legit one. I could do a whole thread on sites to STAY AWAY from, like Cash Crate (they might have been shut down actually), Opinion Outpost, etc.

20. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Are the surveys very long or hard to qualify for? I have some sites that I am doing surveys on too and they are ok, but I don't always qualify for some of them and they wait till I am halfway through the survey before informing me. So I waste my time on some of those which is a little annoying at times. I am going to try the ones you have and see how they do. Thanks for the information!