Green Coffeebean Diet Pill

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Lady350 • Dec 28, 2014.

1. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    I took the vitamin not the diet suppliment and lost 5 pounds. It directed me to take 3 a day from a bottle of 30 pills. I took 2 per day and still got the same result. I wonder if I would have taken them as directed, would I have lost the weight sooner.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    You might have lost the weight sooner, but maybe not. How long did it take you? I heard that green tea helps with weight loss, but I haven't really read up on any other green tea products other than just the tea itself. I might look into it.

I like drinking green tea because it tastes kind of good and is supposed to be really good for you, plus it's super cheap for a whole box of it. Some brands of tea are more expensive than others, but this latest box I bought was the cheapest green tea that I could find, and it tasted just fine in my opinion.

3. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    I took the green coffee bean vitamin for 15 days. When I was out, the wright stayed off. I just brought another bottle and will continue to take 2 vs 3 as directed. I was a littlt scared of new products, so maybe the next bottle I will take 3 a day.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I totally understand how you feel when you write about being scared of new products. I think it is always a good thing to take less than what "they" tell you to take, that way you can see how your body will re-act to it.

I remember years ago drinking some Chinese diet tea that I got from some cute, little hole-in-the-wall place. The tea was effective, but I really wish that I would have only drank a little bit of it at first, just to see how it would work on me, and my system.

5 pounds in 15 days isn't bad at all. I'm going to have to Google this green tea vitamin and see what it is all about :)

5. Lady350

Lady350Member

Threads:
    I would like to know more about your tea. The Green Coffee bean pill I am taking is a vitamin not a diet pill and can be found in the vitamin section of stores, Walmart, Target, etc... I also know that GNC has it.

6. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the review. Green coffee bean supplements have had me curious for awhile. I have been reluctant to buy them in case they turned out to be another exaggerated, diet trend. Reading feedback on retailer's sites has never been a reliable source for me either; I think the reviews are usually biased so I couldn't base my decision to try them on that. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm excited to try them now.

7. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    Congrats on losing a few pounds, that always feels good.

Personally I am very wary of this. I have heard quite a few warning about it. Stimulants need to be taken with great caution because you don't really know how your body is going to react to it. If it causes weight loss, it must be a stronger stimulant than just drinking a little more coffee or tea, so it could be very hard on your system.

8. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for your review on this product. To be perfectly honest though I am kind of leery about trying this product though. I once tried a green tea extract supplement. I didn't feel too good after taking it. I also had some chest pain after taking it. I guess my advice to anyone considering using such a product it to consult a doctor first. Even if this is suppose to be natural product it can still cause issues in the human body. It did for me and I have existing health condition including Acid Reflux. So maybe before attempting to use such a product I should of spoke to my doctor first.

9. tangela

tangelaActive Member

Threads:
    Green tea, in general, is really good with helping boost your metabolism (faster metabolism = faster at burning off fat and calories). I would suspect, without looking at the label, that the pills just have a high concentrate of green tea or matcha.

I would also suspect though the first 10 or so pounds that you lose would be from water weight (this also happens when you first start working out and you drop weight like crazy). However, once you continue for awhile, you may experience some plateau and no weight loss at all.

I don't believe in diet pills or supplement pills that claim to help you lose weight, because I've tried them ALL during my years of trying to lose weight. The best way is still watching what you eat (more fruits and veggies, less carbs and fat and sugar) and exercise more.