Green Mountain Mocha Nut Fudge

Discussion in Product Reviews started by liquidfuzzy • Jul 7, 2015.

1. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    I used to have to load up my coffee with flavored, sweetened cream to enjoy it. I decided i wanted to cut sugar so i looked for a flavored (not sweetened) coffee. Once I discovered Green Mountain Mocha Nut Fudge coffee (available in k-cups or regular coffee form) I didn't need any crazy flavored cream and sugar anymore! It's so nutty, rich, and chocolately. I have it over ice with a tiny bit of organic half and half every morning. Oh, and did I mention Green Mountain coffee is organic? :D I love it!

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I am not very familiar with Green Mountain coffee. Is it sold mostly on the East Coast, where the Green Mountains are? I certainly like the idea of this flavor of coffee. I am not always into flavored coffees, but chocolate, that is one I can definitely say I want to try. And it's organic!!! That's like, 5 bonus stars with me right there. I try to avoid conventional coffee as much as I can because I know if is absolutely loaded with pesticides, more than most foods actually.

3. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    I am not exactly sure if it is sold all over the United States or if it's an international brand. I get mine at Walmart here in America. I agree that organic is super important when it comes to coffee. I don't want to start my day with a bunch of garbage hidden in my coffee!

The chocolate flavor of this coffee is so very rich and nutty. Seriously, you don't even need sugar. Adding cream makes it taste like hot cocoa and there is absolutely no sugar. You can not go wrong with this stuff!

4. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds crazy good! I haven't been able to find anything similar to that where I am. I have to compromise and use a praline chocolate bar as flavouring and in place of milk xD. It's crude, but it gives my coffee a wonderful taste

5. liquidfuzzy

liquidfuzzyMember

Threads:
    That actually sounds delicious and awesome! Next time you've got some in the freezer, try adding a spoon full of ice cream to your coffee! It melts and makes your coffee cool enough to drink but still warm, and it's so creamy and flavorful!

I have been making cold brew coffee where you just throw everything into a jug: coffee grounds, filtered water, and flavoring (splash of vanilla, nuts, cinnamon, etc.) and after 20 hours you strain that liquid into another jug. Now THAT, my friend, is crude. It's also smooth, full of body, delicious, and less acidic than hot brewed coffee!

6. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! I've never thought of that before!! Which kinda ice cream should I use? Chocolate, caramel, vanilla? The possibilities are endless!

I've never had cold brew coffee before. Do you heat it up before you drink it, or do you drink it cold?