Greenlite CFL Bulbs

Discussion in Product Reviews started by mariaandrea • Apr 9, 2012.

1. mariaandrea

mariaandreaMember

Threads:
    Does anyone know anything about these bulbs? My local QFC grocery store here in Seattle had a display, selling these for 3 for a dollar, when they're normally $3 to $4 each. They're 13 W, equivalent to 60W and they're supposed to last for up to 11 years if used for a few hours a day and they have a 2 year warranty. I bought 6 of them and have put most of them in fixtures. I figure even if they don't last as long as they say, they're probably better than incandescent bulbs and will still save me money, not to mention that they were cheaper than regular bulbs too. At that price, I almost had to buy them. :rolleyes:

So, anyone have experience with them? Or, does anyone else use CFLs to save money? They cost more upfront, but they save in the long run.

2. prescott911

prescott911New Member

Threads:
    I would say that they are quite reliable and will definitely save you quite a bit of money in the long term the only thing I don't like about them is the actually gradient of the light it is too white and I prefer a warmer more traditional light.