Grooming Discounts

Discussion in Pets started by Corzhens • Apr 11, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We don't bring our dogs to the groomer anymore due to some issues of ticks and fleas. But last week, I brought Tisoy, our spitz, for a summer cut. I was glad that the usual groomer was there. However, I didn't know that they have a promo of 50% discount on the second dog. Oh my, I only had brought Tisoy and left the other 2 dogs at home.

It's really sad that I forgot about the summer promos of the grooming salons.

2. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    Unfortunately, the vet/groomer where I usually bring my shih tzu doesn't have any promos even for the summer. The usual amount of grooming at my Clio's size is Php450 or close to $10. I still bring her there even if she has an infestation because after they're done with her, I'd see dead ticks that had either been drowned or cut in half by the razor. It's understandable if they don't want to remove the ticks themselves because that could risk spreading any eggs at the clinic-slash-grooming shop. I just get her home and remove them myself, still drowning them in water.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's interesting. Which pet shop is that? I would love to go to that place when the need arises.

4. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    A 50% discount for grooming on the second dog is a hefty deal. I almost never see that kind of deal in dog grooming business since It doesn't attact so much demand where I live. But anyway, that's a real summer bargain and don't forget to teel our friends. Mouth to Mouth factor will encourage this and other business to repeat or replicate these kinds of deals.

5. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Discounts are always good and i wouldn't pass up that opportunity to pay for less but unfortunately my dog's regular groomer doesn't offer discounts or promos, at least not around this time of the year. You are very lucky, you should take advantage of the promo.