Gross Out Candy?

Discussion in Food & Drink started by JoanMcWench • May 18, 2015.

1. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    My son is having a part at his school next week & I wanted to bring them assorted gross out candy because I know he'll love trying to gross the girls out & I want to keep him young forever in a bubble but I digress. Here's what I have so far:
    51q3qnqr-fL._SX425_.
    boogers-1.
    Toe-Jam-Candy.
    3020882-inline-750-zombie-gross.

Any suggestions? The only real necessity here is they need to be individually wrapped. I already have a lot of gummy product so other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow! What a deliciously horrible collection! :) I have never seen these types of candies around here where I live. Quite frankly, they wouldn't sell here, not even as a joke. Personally, I really like the toe jam cotton candy. That's something I definitely have to serve as a desert to my friends one day. :)
    Good luck with finding more sweet, disgusting delights. :)

3. Clairelouise84

Clairelouise84Member

Threads:
    Ha ha gross, they look great! Have you tried the Haribo Halloween mix? They some individually wrapped and you can get them online all year round by the looks of it. Though they are not as gross as toe jam lol

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since it's not around Halloween, none of my suggestions will be available this time of year. However, I am impressed at how much you've been able to gather so far, and I think that's great! :)