Guild Wars 2

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by iNg • Aug 10, 2012.

1. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    I've never been really interested in MMO's, found them to be quite boring in comparison to the games i usually play, i gave wow a try with a friend of mine and we got tired of it at the same time. But guild wars 2 is looking really good and seems to address the "issues" i had with world of warcraft, so i might give it a chance.

[video=youtube;EXgZvXpDEdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXgZvXpDEdc[/video]

Thoughts? Will you buy it? are you leaving wow? will you play both?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I already bought it! I bought it back when you could first preorder, so I played in all the beta weekends and stress tests.

I'm not completely leaving WoW, but I'll definitely be backing off for this one, simply because this is going to address a lot of the issues I have with the casual side of WoW.

3. beckyv1265

beckyv1265Active Member

Threads:
    I have not tride it yet. I have been busy playing rage recently. I will have to check it out.

4. ktrevino93

ktrevino93New Member

Threads:
    I've been trying to stay away from games that require a lot of time investment, and I probably wasn't going to get Guild Wars 2. However, after reading about their PvP system, it got me very interested. Guild Wars 2 is going to have the big scaled Realm vs Realm combat, Warhammer Online also had it and it was insanely fun until they ruined it. I'm hoping Guild Wars 2 PvP will fill that void for me.

5. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    Y'know, many if not all MMO's require time investment. It's really on how much you want to play it. :) And yes, I agree with you that the PvP is indeed very alluring, since it takes place on such a huge scale. I'm more of a combat system freak, so I have not pre-ordered yet because I want to see how it really looks like. Not sure that's a good justification not to pre-order it, but it's just me...

6. Zaturo

ZaturoMember

Threads:
    As if I have enough expenses to even think about pre-ordering it. Hah! I'll just wait for the hype to settle down a bit and then I'll see how much it costs. Chances are I'll find some p server eventually, or perhaps a torrent?