Hair Color

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by chiofthenorns • Sep 8, 2014.

1. chiofthenorns

chiofthenornsActive Member

Threads:
    My mother has been asking me to purchase hair dye/color for her because her whites have been showing a lot. She doesn't want to go to the salon because she gets allergies from the kinds of hair color that they use there. So now, I am looking for a hair color brand that is organic or natural. L'Oreal Excellence used to work for her, but she has developed an allergic reaction to it as well.

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Oh wow. I use to dye my hair on my own but now I opt for the salon. I love the way hairstylists do my dyes and the results are always stunning. That sucks for your mom because I know she's allergic to the hair color they use in the salon she goes to. Have you tried contacting a different salon that doesn't use the products to cause an allergic reaction for your mother? Do your mother know the exact type of product she prefers to avoid in a salon if you find a place suitable for her? Maybe you can try Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection. I love this product and it works very well for dying your hair.