Hairfinity Vitamins

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by milyjohnson • Dec 17, 2014.

1. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I was trying to help my hair grow and I came across a supplement called Hairfinity vitamins. It is supposed to help your hair grow longer as well as give your hair strength to keep it from breaking. Since I have some problems with breakage during certain times of the year, I wanted to try this to see how it worked. Before I purchased the vitamins, I went to the hairfinity.com website. It has a lot of information about the vitamins and how it helps your hair grow. I was pleasantly surprised with all of the things I learned about how it helps your hair grow. The bottle is a one-month supply. My only problem is that it costs $24 plus shipping and handling for a one-month supply. I thought it was pricey, but I wanted to give it a try. It actually helped my hair as well as my nails grow. I got compliments from people because they noticed my hair was growing. If you are looking for ways to help your hair grow, you should consider getting these vitamins.

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love skin, nails and hair supplements and I'm always searching for something to help boost mine. I've heard nothing but good things about Hairfinity from different hair and beauty discussion forums. If I'm right, I think the problem has always been the cost. I think that's the main thing that's always stopped me buying them. Thanks for posting the review, and glad they're working out for you :)

3. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried those myself, but I may consider them. I'd have to check and see what is in it and see if I think it's better than what I already take though. I recall seeing Hairfinity advertised in a magazine article that was all about hair health and care and mentioned a lot of different things for different issues. I have learned that magazines are not always reliable so I am glad to see a real person's positive review of the product.

4. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    You're welcome. I hope you do find something that will help your skin, hair, and nails. If you don't want to buy HF, you can also buy biotin. I am also taking that when I don't take the Hairfinity pills. When I run out of HF, I will take the biotin supplement. It seems to help too. It's also cheaper and easier to find. You can always try that too.

5. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you Dancing Lady. I also get skeptical about using certain things when I don't read any reviews from product users. I do research before I buy something like that. Since the price is a little up there, I definitely wanted to see reviews about it first. I read a lot of positive reviews so that made me decide to try it.

6. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    I'm like you where I think $24 is a bit much and there are so many products on the market that claim to grow hair. Can I ask what type of hair your have? My hair and skin have always been dry but my medication has made the dryness more extreme than ever. Do you also know how often you have to take this product? In other words, is there a maintenance period that will guarantee lasting results?

7. AtlantaSports

AtlantaSportsActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with the fact that twenty-four dollars is a bit expensive to be spending on a product like that. I think if I knew what kind of hair you have and how long it was then I would know whether or not I would invest in a product like this. If it works, then I will definitely consider using this product.

8. Mackmax

MackmaxMember

Threads:
    I've been taking Hairfinity for six months now! I absolutely adore it, and it has me growing about an inch a month, which is outstanding. And this is coming from a girl who has tried everything. You name it, I've tried it, wether it be biotin supplements, Mane N Tail hair products, and even prenatal vitamins. Hairfinity is expensive, I'll be the first to admit that, but it is definitely worth it. Hairfinity doesn't work too great on nails, but this isn't a big deal to me since my nails already grow very quickly. The only downside of Hairfinity is that it can cause your skin to break out, but you can easily combat this with drinking plenty of water.

9. crackerjack9

crackerjack9New Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried Hairfinity myself, but I do use prenatal vitamins. I find that my hair and nails grow faster than I can trim them and as a bonus, I seem to have extra energy (I don't get that afternoon slump I used to feel). I know prenatal vitamins are safe, they cost less and I can get them over-the-counter at my local pharmacy or drugstore. I even find that I eat better when I'm taking them, maybe just because I feel better so I'm not overeating. I'd be really curious to compare the ingredients in each. Does the website list their ingredients? I'll have to check it out.