Half Sizes At Qdoba

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by dashboardc33 • Apr 30, 2015.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33Active Member

Threads:
    I really wish Qdoba would offer some sort of half sized burrito. Their burritos are so incredibly large, I can never finish it in one sitting and they are pretty expensive too. I think they are around $7-$9 for one burrito. I would even pay $5 for half of that. It is tough when you get so much food in one sitting because you tend to over eat anyways. Who is with me on the quantity of food Qdoba offers?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Qdoba. I agree that the regular size burrito or the burrito bowl is a huge amont of food. I usually get the kid's meal. The mini bowl is more than enough to fill me up. The kid's meal is only $4.00 where I live.

I recently earned a free meal. I got a full size burrito bowl. I ate half of it for lunch and save the rest for dinner.

3. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I have never been to Qdoba. One just opened here recently in my local area and I have yet to try it. I have been wanting to make a stop. I am glad to read that that the serving sizes are quite large. This tells me I could share with a friend if we do go together. I'm glad to have stumbled upon this. I'm sorry that you have some grief with their sizes, but now I know to share! :)

4. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I love Qdoba! I always get the bowl, and I love it. I have never tried the burrito, but I have seen how large they are. The bowl is big too. I always eat half and take the rest home. Just ask for to-go container or a lid for the bowl. They will be happy to give you one. Just remember to sign up for the Qdoba Rewards program to earn free food or drinks. Also, my restaurant has a text club that sends out special offerings and discounts too. I think most of them do that. However, you can't combine reward points with the mobile texts.