Halloween Costumes through Amazon

Discussion in Online Shopping started by dconklin • Oct 3, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    We searched all over for our daughter's Halloween costume. We could not find the right costume in full in the stores, she wanted to be Clawdeen Wolf from Monster High. I did finally find most of the costume at a local specialty store, but missing one part and they wanted over $60 for the whole costume. I searched online and out of desperation I tried Amazon. This is the first time I ever ordered from Amazon and I was quite impressed! I got the whole costume and even with shipping it cost less then the local Halloween store. I paid $43 for the whole (wig and all) costume and they had the whole costume with all the accessories, it was the only place I could find the whole place. There are cheaper costumes, Clawdeen Wolf just happens to be an expensive costume.

I got it quicker then I expected and recommend checking out Amazon for costumes if your child wants to be a hard to find character or an expensive character!

2. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, undoubtedly, amazon does come up with search results that you are less likely to find anywhere else.. especially with books. Not purchased any costumes from amazon, but know of friends who have an amazon Prime account set up for an annual fee that ensures next-day delivery - goes to show how much they depend on, and value, shopping at amazon!

3. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon does rock in a lot of ways. I hope your daughter enjoys her new costume!

4. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    Amazon does rock in a lot of ways. I hope your daughter enjoys her new costume! We buy a lot of things we can't find anywhere else on Amazon.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    I do nearly all of my online shopping through Amazon these days. They broker a lot of products for third-party dealers, many of which are trusted national brands.

6. kethrynstark

kethrynstarkNew Member

Threads:
    People like to purchase different type of halloween costume for wear in any fancy dress party. Thanks for giving best suggestion for purchase beautiful and best halloween costume. Its too good.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

In my opinion Amazon is the best place to buy Halloween costumes not only for children but adults as well. For one you can get the same costume you see at a halloween store or walmart for 50 and 60 bucks on amazon for half that. I also had to turn to Amazon for my kids and my own costumes. I got 3 children costumes and an adult costume for myself for about 50 bucks the same price i would of made for mine alone at the halloween store thankfully i checked Amazon before buying in store.. I even got the wigs i needed for 6 bucks a piece and walmart and the halloween store had the same wigs for 30 a piece.