Halloween Gifts and Decoration

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by himalipatel • Oct 8, 2013.

1. himalipatel

himalipatelMember

Threads:
    Halloween Holiday has just only few week left. i arrange a small party in my house on that day. so i want some suggestion for Halloween party decoration and gifts ideas on that. Also suggest some good website which offers some special discounts and offers on such gifts.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Party City was the first website I thought of because their prices are usually pretty affordable. I think they may only ship to the US and Canada but you can check out their website to get some really good ideas for decorating and other Halloween ideas. You might be able to find some of the items at a store near you as well. Here's a link to their Halloween ideas page:

One of the best Halloween parties I went to just had a few decorations in every room in the house except for the living room. She really went crazy decorating it! Good luck with your party.

3. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Try oriental trading they have a lot of great Halloween decorations for very good prices also you can look at the dollar store for decoartions as well.

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend to go to the dollar store as well as party city every year after Halloween so that you can prepare for the next year. I am giving this advice because this is the time when the stores usually have their 50-75 percent off sale the whole store. Take advantage of it and you won't regret it.