Happify

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by H.C. Heartland • Dec 4, 2015.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    There is a new website out on the market meant to promote general wellness. It is called, 'Happify' and was created by Derrick Carpenter. He is a psychology coach. At first, the website asks you some survey questions about your age, situation in life, etc. Then you have to type in your email information and you receive a 'welcome email' from Derrick. After completing your survey and giving your email information, you are presented with activities that will help you organize your thoughts to a positive place instead of dwelling on the negative things that might have happened during your day. I am just a new user but so far I have found it very interesting and it looks to be free. After doing several of the activities it looks like you carry on to 'unlock' different ones and this is when I'm wondering if it will ask you to pay. I'm not sure I'll be hooked to pay anything but the concept is a really good one and unique. So I want to tell as many as possible. Do you have any websites that are similar that promote health and wellness like this?

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will tell you i never heard about this website or the author before, and don't know anything about it, but the name is great! I read Happify and immediately got intrigued and wanted to know what this was. I'm definitely going on the website!