Happy birthday meal free

Discussion in Food & Drink started by goodselfme • Apr 27, 2012.

1. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    If you live in the United States and have a Red Robin burger restaurant near you, sign up for their birthday meal. It is free to sign up and the hamburger is free on your special day. You are also given a surprise for your birthday, which I won't spoil for you by telling you anything more. Happy Birthday!

2. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    There is a Red Robin about 20 minutes from my house. June is full of birthdays in my family. My mom, dad, husband and I have birthdays in June. Thanks for sharing this. I have never ate there before, and my birthday would be a great day to try it!

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I don't have any Red Robins near me. I do love signing up for various restaurant birthday clubs, though. Then for my birthday week, I tend to have all sorts of desserts and major birthday discounts at all my favorite places to eat.

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I wish I had one of these by my house - my birthday is on Monday! I love Red Robin but can only have it when I am on the road and such as they aren't a local choice here in Miami. Well for those of you who can, enjoy it!

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't know Red Robin did this. We will have to get signed up for it. We do have a small restaurant not too far away that will give you a free steak dinner for your birthday. Reb Robin burger for lunch and a steak for dinner would make a really nice birthday!

6. Sarah C.

Sarah C.New Member

Threads:
    Mmmm mmmm!!! I love Red Robin!!! If you love onion rings...you need to try theirs! They come on a pole and are stacked to the sky!!! lol They are delicious.

Thanks for sharing about the birthday burger! I did not realize they had that available. Their burgers are awesome and they all come with endless fries!

7. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    That's nice! I know a lot of restaurants around my place that do this though, but they mostly just give out cakes and sing really obnoxiously for you! lol Free burger, though, wow! Thanks for the share!

8. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    My birthday is coming up on May 1st, so I am looking forward to taking advantage of this. I LOVE Red Robin. Thank you so much for posting this!

9. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't live near red robin, but I've done this with starbucks and cold stone, so i always get ice cream and coffee on my birthday. I'd love to find a local reastaurant that would do this, though. There's nothing like a free birthday meal.

10. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    Aw poo! There isn't a Red Robbin anywhere close to me! I love to sign up for restaurants for free meals. I got a free meal from Ihop, Fatz and Ruby Tuesday this year. I also got coupons from Auntie Annie's Pretzels and Dairy Queen. They are great to sign up for also! :)

11. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Ooh! I live near an ihop and a ruby Tuesday! I'm so signing up for a free birthday meal!

12. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Next time you are at your favorite restaurant ask if they have birthday specials. Some places don't advertise it much, but will give you information when you inquire. Go online to the places you most often eat and check out the policies and benefits of being a customer at their establishment. Wishing you well.!

13. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    Super additions for birthday people to use. thank you for these.Most restaurants have something even if it is a free drink when you buy a meal. Most require some registration, so ask or go online and check out before you get near your birthday.

14. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    Red Robin also has a loyalty program now so you can get a card from your cashier and register your whole household online. They also give you a free appetizer if you go within two weeks of activating your card. I love their loyalty program. It's really easy to rack up points for a free burger if you take the whole family. Who doesn't love their endless fries?