Hard Candy Recommendations

Discussion in Food & Drink started by DrRipley • Aug 2, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I'm currently in a hard candy phase and I'm now obsessing over finding as many flavors and variations as I can. The last time I was this enthusiastic about hard candies was when I was very young, so I'm sure many of my preferred brands have already been discontinued, and conversely, probably many new ones have already popped up. So I'm hoping you guys might have some obscure or overlooked flavors and brands that I could maybe check out.

I'll start with my favorites:

aaalemon1.JPG

Fox_s_Candy.

2. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    I would suggest Jolly Ranchers. I'm not a ginormous fan of hard candies, generally speaking, but these are particularly good. They are sour and sweet which I love. Watermelon is probably the best flavour.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried this, and I agree! Jolly Ranchers watermelon is indeed very good. Unfortunately it's not readily available in my grocery store but I can get some more if I'm patient enough to wait for my relatives to fly home from the states. Thanks for the recommendation and for reminding me about this brand. I'll be requesting for it soon.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am also a big Jolly Rancher, I like the sour flavors like green apple, I always have to seach the bag to make sure I getting the right bag since there are different flavor combinations.

Another favorite hard candy is the peppermint starlights, I like to have one of these in my mouth when I drink water to give the water a nice taste.

5. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Ooo, surprise information for both of you. You DO NOT have to search through the bags for your favourite flavours anymore. Now you can purchase a full entire bag of your preferred flavour. Solely that one flavour. We truly have arrived in the future. :p