Has Anybody Tried the Dating Site Zoosk?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Oct 15, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:

is an online dating site where you could chat, flirt, send PMs, and many more to someone you like. There is a free and paid membership package. I have been a member for a few months and I find their service pretty good since they keep on matching you with lots of gorgeous individuals. However, I only am a free member since I do not have the budget to subscribe to their paid service for the moment. Those who are looking for a date online may want to check this out.;)

2. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    tried it, not very impressed with it. it wasn't my favorite of all out there. I found it a little mickey mouse, and was creeped out by some of the guys i met. sorry, but i don't like it.

3. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    Also tried it and it doesn't compare to the more popular dating sites, also I find the layout way to cluttered and outdated..reminds me of myspace.

4. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not a big believer in the sites which require payment. But I notice EHarmony has a lot of free communication events so it might be possible to get around being a paying member. I don't know much about Zoosk though. I'm so hesitant when it comes to dating websites, but it can be really hard to meet people otherwise.