Has anyone ever tried Holland America Cruises?

Discussion in Travel started by bellahpereira • Aug 15, 2013.

1. bellahpereira

bellahpereiraMember

Threads:
    Hey all! I'm currently in the process of planning my honeymoon but I am unsure of how to go about it. I have an awesome idea panned out, but it heavily relies on Holland America and their cruise line. I am planning on taking the 36 day cruise that ends in Buenos Aires, once landed my fiance and I will continue our honeymoon in the city. But spending 36 days on a cruise ship that I have never been on while paying ~$4,000 per person seems slightly logical if I know that it's worthy... Has anyone had any experiences on this cruise or know if the price is worth the stay?

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Woah! I never knew there was 36 day cruise. That is a long time to be on a liner that you're not familiar with and 4 grand a person is alot of money... especially all of the negative things that have been happening with cruises lately I would opt for something else, really.

3. marcfreund636

marcfreund636New Member

Threads:
    Nope... but my mom and dad were going on their vacational tour to queensland.... Great choice bellahpereira i think honeymoon on a cruise is an excellent idea..

Have a fun guys there!!!