Has anyone heard of LikeTwice.com?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by winnifred • May 9, 2013.

1. winnifred

winnifredMember

Threads:
    It seems like second hand and gently used clothing has really increased, especially since the ecomomic downturn.
    I found a website called Liketwice.com that sells new and gently used middle and high end clothes, from Gap to Gucci. Has anyone heard of them or know of any similar sites?
    I think I am done with buying new clothes. They are just too expensive.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of that site but I will pay them a visit, it sounds like something I would love and also love to shop on. I am like you, I am tired of buying new clothes also because they are to expensive and how long are you going to wear them anyway. I think it's a waste of money because I only buy when I need something any way.

3. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    This is the first time I have heard of it and I have to say that it's a good idea. They're of quality clothes so they're definitely worth the shot to spend for. Thanks for posting this!

4. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    This is the first time I came across the web store and it seems like a pretty good one ;)

5. asteriks

asteriksMember

Threads:
    I was just looking through the website and the prices are definitely great. They really do have the high end brands, especially the dresses at affordable prices. I have my eyes on a pair of Madewell jeans that's going for a ridiculously low price. Thanks for the heads up on a great site.

6. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    This seems like a neat place to find clothing that you wouldn't find anywhere else. I love thrift shops which is why I love this. I came across a few "online thrift shop" sites before but there wasn't much to choose from and the prices weren't that great. This one definitely sounds like something worth checking out!

7. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    No I have never heard of Liketwice.com but I am going to go and check it out, and no I don't know of any other sites like that one, but I wish I did, because I agree with you buying new clothes is just too expensive and isn't gonna change anytime soon.... thanks for the info on the Liketwice.com site!!

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never heard of this site before now, sounds like a pretty good site to get clothes at i'm def going to look into it thanks for sharing I don't know of any sites like this except one site call 10dollarmall.com they have clothings jewelry shoes and more and nothing is over ten bucks.