Has anyone tried Garnicia Cambogia or Raspberry Ketone Max?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by avihabibi • Apr 5, 2013.

1. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    There is a great buzz around everywhere regarding these 2 products...............both contain natural extracts that helps in "burning fat".........there are plenty of reviews on these products and people have really lost weight..........what do u guys have to say about that?

2. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I've always been quite skeptical about these sort of products. However, I saw a Garcinia Cambogia segment on Dr. Oz and it convinced me enough to try it. I think Garcinia sounded interesting because it also contains serotonin, which is attractive to me cause I struggle with depression. Furthermore, it can be really effective for helping binge eaters for this reason. I have been using it for over a month now and I have lost 8 pounds. This is combined with healthy eating and exercise though (p90x in specific.) I don't know if it really burns fat and those claims, but I can confirm I notice a change in my appetite. It has been really worthwhile to me. I was purchasing it from GNC but it seems they have discontinued it, so I'm going to be trying Puritan's Pride next. I also find it is much more affordable than green coffee bean extract, which is another popular one these days.

3. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the reply. I watched several youtube video reviews about Garnicia Cambogia. I ordered it online and I got it few days ago. Yeah I agree with what you say. It has affected my appetite. I don't feel hungry that much. If you are looking for it, why don't you try it online? I will give you the website from where I ordered mine. Last time I checked they were having a promotion. Its like if you buy you are gonna get some bonuses. Check it out

4. MoniqueSeibel

Threads:
    I did end up ordering it online at Puritan's Pride. I also did it through ebates so I'm going to get a little cash back as well. I found the prices were quite reasonable. The product I found also has potassium which is good because I often don't get enough. I even ended up getting a bottle of apple cider vinegar capsules to try as well.

Have you tried raspberry ketones as well?

This is the one I just bought and will be trying as soon as it arrives!

5. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    I've been seeing ads for this stuff everywhere recently, but the mere fact that Dr. Oz recommends it turns me off. I have spent too much money buying useless crap because every day he says take this fat girl, and the only thing I've lost is weight in my purse. Good luck, I'm done with get skinny quick ideas.

6. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    If it is completely natural and all of the natural ingredients are healthy for you then you should be good. I don't really buy into what doctors on TV say as I always have this feeling in the back of my head that they are getting paid to be on TV. You do have to watch sometimes tho because not all natural things are good for you. But gather info about the ingredients and if they are all good for you, you may at least have a healthy supplement if it does not help you lose weight.

I do typically prefer all natural with many things.

7. unreal83

unreal83New Member

Threads:
    Raspberry Ketone Max seems to be a great product but I still prefer natural products. It was shown on Dr. Oz's show I believe and got some great reviews.

They said their research have shown that Raspberries promotes weight loss but do you know that the research was conducted on lab mice? I tried googling for weight loss benefits eating raspberries but I can't find any reliable sources.

8. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Since the only place I can buy Raspberry ketones is at a local health shop that's a bit pricey I wanted to research a bit. I also could not find any hard evidence that it works but I got a friend to give me some for trial purposes and I used it for two weeks. I did not find anything different about how I felt or when it came to weight loss. Perhaps I should have taken it longer. I have tried the ones with green tea extract and although I did not lose weight because of it (they say it makes your metabolism faster) it made me more alert and less lethargic. I did not get any jittery effect from the ketones or green tea extract which is great considering energy drinks give me palpitations.

9. Diane102290

Diane102290New Member

Threads:
    I actually just got my shipment of the Garcinia Cambogia 1500 yesterday. I ordered it from amazon.com after seeing it on Dr.Oz. I am hoping that this product is something that works for me. I am also going to eat better and excercize more so that I can get a better result.

10. haunderv

haundervNew Member

Threads:
    many people are drop jaw or easily believe on this kind of stuff.. some people claiming its working showing some before and after pictures and they also have a doctor who promotes this product but the fact remains that you wont loss weight if you don't exercise or diet. Well a lot of products like this scattered everywhere i hope this one really works lol

11. MoniqueSeibel

Threads:
    I have been using Garcinia Cambogia and I really find it helps. I still exercise and eat healthy but it helps suppress my appetite. Therefore, I'm not constantly obsessing and thinking about food. I do struggle with binge eating and it has really helped reduce this behavior. That is a big reason why Dr. Oz and the other doctor he had on the show recommend it. I didn't buy because I think it is a way to get skinny quick. I bought it as an aid to help me stay on track.

12. Lorigh

LorighNew Member

Threads:
    I have been eating right and exercising, but like many I still struggle. Perhaps this might help.