Has anyone tried No No?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by MoniqueSeibel • Aug 2, 2012.

1. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    No No is supposed to be a hair removal system that removes hair permanently. They go for around $200 to $300, but I read you have to buy replacement razors as well. Has anybody had any success with this system?

I would love to buy a Tria, but it is more expensive than No No. If anybody has experience with either, I would love to hear about it!

2. KNH

KNHActive Member

Threads:
    I actually posted a thread about this a while ago. Reviews say it is awful and totally not worth it. I haven't seen any reviews that even come close to making me want to buy one.
    I have never heard of a Tria though ?

3. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    The Tria is a laser hair removal system, that you can do at home. I would absolutely love to try it, but I don't know if I can justify the $395 that is costs. It is ideal for people with pale skin and dark hair. I mostly would want to use it for my underarms and bikini. But I'm very pale so I like my chances. If you just google search Tria Laser Hair Removal all the sites will come up.

4. CinnamonBear

CinnamonBearNew Member

Threads:
    I've been tempted to purchase a No No system as well; if it does the job, then the price is certainly right.

As with all ASOT products, I'd check out the reviews first--especially the critical ones. It's an unfortunate fact that some reviewers are paid to post good reviews for ASOT products on various websites--I know someone who actually was doing this as a home job.

However, reviewers are rarely paid to post negative reviews (although, believe it or not, this happens as well!). Because of this marketing ploy, I'm more apt to trust the bad reviews when I see them!

Having said this, I've noticed that one major retail website has more than 250 reviews of the No No--and more than 230 of them are extremely negative. I think I'll pass on this product!

5. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    I keep seeing the commercial for the No No and have wondered if it works or not. They offer a full money back guarantee, so I was tempted to buy it. Thanks for letting me know that it is not worth it. :)

6. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard bad things about this product. It is pretty expensive, has bad reviews and does not work for very thick hair. Three strikes. I have heard good things about electrolysis and Vaniqua.

7. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of it. I wish I could get something for hair removal that is GOOD.

8. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    Same here. I've got dark hair that is very thick but each hair either grows coily or straight. These are very painful as they grow so I've resorted to using a tweezer. I'll be glad when I can find an inexpensive solution.

9. katherine25

katherine25Member

Threads:
    I have never tried the no no but I know people who have and they don't like it. One girl told me that all she could smell was burning hair when using it, she had to go outside because the smell made her so sick and she ended up with a head ache all night.. she never used it again after that.

10. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually used one before to try it out. Just a little strip on my leg. There was hair back within a month! I really don't think I'd pay so much for something that basically does the same job as waxing.