Has anyone tried the Burger King Cinnabons at Burger King?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by AutumnFaith2012 • Sep 15, 2012.

1. AutumnFaith2012

AutumnFaith2012Member

Threads:
    Curious to know if the new Cinnabons are any different from the mini cinnamon rolls that Burger King sold before. I thought the mini rolls were pretty good. Why the change and was it a change for the better?

2. FlanneryCam

FlanneryCamActive Member

Threads:
    Are the new cinnamon buns actual Cinnabon ones? Man, I am addicted to Cinnabon. But we don't have one in my town. Luckily, we do have a BK! I guess I'm going to have to go and check this out. If I do, I will report back.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think I've tried the mini rolls before but I ate the Cinnabons the other day at BK and it was pretty good. Granted it's not as fluffy like the cinnamon rolls at an actual Cinnabons store. But that could have been due to the fact that I went later on in the day and it was already sitting there for a while.

4. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Really they are at Burgerking? I haven't heard about them in my city? Must not be selling them her?

5. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    No. But I love the Cinnabons at the mall. If they are anything like those, they are delish.

6. Cyclone3616

Cyclone3616Member

Threads:
    I have had Cinnabons at Burger King and I have to say they were pretty good. I love Cinnabon and have them whenever I can, and they tasted exactly like the real ones. So now every time I go to Burger King I get a cinnabon. I guess the Cinnabon at our mall just lost one more customer.

7. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    I've had them and they taste about the same as cinnabon with a slightly more doughy texture that I don't enjoy compared to cinnabon but still I'd buy it again.

8. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I haven't tried Burger Kings cinnabons yet, but I think I will have to try them out soon and see how they taste. I know cinnabons are one of my favorite things to eat.

9. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I haven't tried them yet because I didn't even know they existed.

I'm assuming it's just a business partnership of sorts to increase BK's revenue? Everyone knows Cinnabon, even if they don't have them locally, so it'll entice them to come in and try them. I'm sure they're closer to minibons than the ones BK used to have, but it's still going to be really similar.

10. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I like their older cinnamon buns a lot more to be honest but I still like the newer ones. Mmm and the icing, delicious!

11. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Ive had them - not that great. Too much seasoning and the dough is really dry! Other than that not much different than any other commercially sold cinnamon bun out there.

12. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    They taste doughie. I prefer cinnamon rolls from Entemann's or something. Even Dunkin Donuts cinnamon rolls are better.

13. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    It is a shame that this only seems to be available to US citizens as I live in the UK and will be making my regular stop at Burger King before getting the coach up to Manchester on Friday and was looking forward to trying them.

14. Chsiung

ChsiungNew Member

Threads:
    I have always loved cinnamon buns made from a lot of places. Burger King doesn't make a difference for me. Though it isn't my favorite cinnamon bun it was still enjoyable to eat. The icing is really good, other than that i don't see it being a difference from other cinnamon buns that are made and sold in the US.