Has Anyone Tried Walmart.com's New (pilot) Shippingpass Program?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Diane Lane • Jul 26, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It sounds similar to Amazon Prime, without the movies and television programs. You pay $50, and shipping is free for the next year. I haven't tried it, because my purchases are usually $50+, and I don't want to pay $50 up front for a Pilot program, but it's something I might consider if it becomes permanent. Here's a link:

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's kind of painful to think of spending $50 on something that I can't eat or wear, but I shop so much on Walmart.com that I guess I would consider it if they made it a permanent feature.

3. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, the up front cost is a hard swallow. I usually do larger orders that total over $50, so will get the free shipping, but there have been times during the year that I would have liked to order one or two things, but I would have had to pay for shipping, which I didn't want to do. I think maybe they're also aiming for the customers who aren't interested in the Prime movies/shows, and don't want to have to pay double this price for Amazon, just to get the free shipping. I think it'd be nice if Walmart threw in a couple of free Vudu movies for the $50.