Hautelook

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by isabbbela • Jan 20, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hey guys!
    I rarely see people outside of the "fashion and beauty bubble" talking about this website and virtual store, so I thought I should do a review on it here, since I absolutely adore it!
    HauteLook is an outlet sort of online store, it is owned by Nordstrom. The way the store works is they will have campaigns from various brands, but they will release only a few campaigns a day and they usually last for only 2 or 3 days. The discounts are usually pretty great and you can find awesome stuff from designer brands for way cheaper, but you need to wake up early and go to the website early in the morning, which is when new campaigns launch. Early birds are the ones that get all the great clothes, and if you are late you miss out because everything that is good or your size is sold out.

But the main reason why I wanted to do this post is not only because of the store itself. It's a Nordstrom website, so it is very trustworthy. Even if sometimes shipping takes a while, it's worth it. The main reason for this post is their outstanding customer service! I have had contact with them twice, and they were exceptional. Once in a return, in which I easily returned and it went pretty smooth. When I had to call them for info they were so nice and efficient. But the best part was when I ordered some cute red flats, and when they finally arrived they were black! I was really mad, because I wanted red, not black. So I called them. They were again so kind and understanding, but as they work with limited time campaigns, they didn't have the red flats in stock anymore to exchange them. So they immediately told me that, if it was fine by me, they would refund my money + shipping and I could keep the black flats as a treat. I never had an experience like this in a website before, so I was pretty astounded! Great customer service, Hautelook!

If you had an experience with Hautelook, or know other stores that have great customer service like this, I would love to hear it!