Have you ever designed a photo book as a gift?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by H.C. Heartland • Sep 2, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    There are several companies online that can design a photo book with your personal photos. I have made several of these as gifts. My favorite company is probably Blurb.com because you can assemble your book offline and then only need to go online at the very end. This way the rate in which you put together your book will not be dependent on internet speed. However, I have recently come across 'My Publisher' and they are offering a 60% off discount on orders over 200.00. 50% off orders over 100.00 and 25% off of orders over 50.00. Has anyone ever used them? If not, which photo books have you seen that you liked? I have seen photo books from CVS and Mixbook.com as well. They all came out nice. CVS doesn't have a lot of add-ons like Mixbook does, but for Mixbook you have to be online. Groupon does run deals on Mixbook though and this is a nice way to have family albums made or for class reunions, etc.

2. Shruti05

Shruti05New Member

Threads:
    Wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing an idea. I have never tried this idea before. Going to try it soon.