Have you ever tried acupuncture or any other type of alternative medicine?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Mar 12, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stopped going to western doctors many years ago. Their pill prescriptions and diagnosis never did much for me. It is always the same standard treatment. First they try antibiotics, then it's more tests and after that perhaps some exploratory surgery. One massive money making machine.
    If I haven't got a broken leg or some other emergency, I go to a Japanese acupuncturist and herbalist. I don't need drugs. And I don't need to support multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical companies.

2. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    I had acupuncture done on my back. it seems as if the needled connected to a lot of nerves. I only received a small sample treatment. It was painless and interesting. I don't know if it actually healed anything. I want to try it again, only because I think it's neat.

3. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    Yes, I've had acupuncture before. It works wonders on the relief of chronic muscle spasms and pains. However, if you're treating major illnesses, I would strongly suggest you see westernized medicine over alternative medicine. I also take herbal medication every now and then, when westernized medicine fails me. It works for certain more minor ailments like sore throat, minor allergies and other things like yeet hay.