Have you ever used Airbnb, and what do you think about the service?

Discussion in Travel started by Dora M • Mar 6, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you ever used Airbnb to find or to offer accommodation? I read that apparently a lot of people are happy with their service, but personally I haven't met many who were satisfied. I tried it out myself a little while ago, looking for a flat to rent. As I don't want to "buy a cat in the bag", I tried to contact the owner and ask more questions about the place. I was also hoping to be able to have a look at the premises before paying booking fees and rent in advance. But on the Airbnb website everything is blocked. You can't talk to the owner, you can't even get a street name and have a look at the place from the outside or the neighbourhood.

2. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Yes Dora M! I used the services of Airbnb last year during my Europe trip and I was glad to have them. My friend told me about its website but I am sorry to say that I have forgotten its link. If I recalled so I must tell you. You can’t believe me but they offer fabulous and dreamy apartments. You can never get disappoint from their services. It was just an awesome stay there with my friends. We spent three nights and two days.