Have you found a good data recovery tool for your lost data?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Breeze007 • Dec 9, 2013.

1. Breeze007

Breeze007New Member

Threads:
    If you have just lost your important files and do not know how to recover them. Do not worry, Amigabit data recovery is a software for restoring lost data, with user-friendly interface, simple operating steps and intuitive guide lines.
    With this software, you can:
    1 Fully recover photos, music, videos, documents, emails, compressed files, software installation and more from Windows computer and most storage devices.
    2 Help restore deleted, damaged, formatted or inaccessible files in any easy manner
    3 Recover lost data from computer hard drive, disk image, lost partition, external USB drives, memory cards, digital camera and other storage media.

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, I have heard of the Amigabit data recovery before. Is it free or does it charge a one-time or a monthly fee like Carbonite? I usually use Dropbox to save all my image files, documents, and music. It is free, so I don't have to worry about paying to get a data recovery software.

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A long time ago, our ancient desktop crashed and when we got it running again, only the most important things were missing (so it seemed). All of my children's baby pictures, they're videos (even my youngest's first word and steps were on there). Is this the kind of thing it would work for? Because I have no idea why they would vanish in order to save them. I do know how to root around in a computer, but everything I've tried, I just can't find them. Nor can anyone else who's tried who were a little more advanced than I am (and one of them works with computers.. though never tried with programs)

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There's another software that's almost as good. It's called "Recuva"

They have both a free and paid version of the software. I've used the free version on many occasions and was satisfied with what it could do. Uh. . .you can try it out and see for yourself.

5. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use EASEUS Data Recovery Software, and it works just fine, and the best thing about it is it's free, but I would also like to try the other softwares that are mentioned here. I hope they can recover the large files that I lost in a partition that was lost. And I think saving my files in Dropbox would be beneficial as well, that way if my pc crashes, all my files will still be intact.

6. orz

orzActive Member

Threads:
    All data recovery software should all more or less work the same. When you delete a file (Document, photo, media etc.) its not permanently deleted but can just be overwritten, so if you're after something try and recover it as soon as possible because the longer you delay it the harder chance you'll have!