Have You Gone Into A Panic Yet?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Esperahol • Dec 21, 2015.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    It's four days until Christmas and more than likely... you haven't finished your shopping yet. And that's okay! Well it's actually not, but what can you do? Anyway for those of you who haven't finished shopping yet... Are you panicking or do you have a plan? And if you haven't completed your shopping yet what exactly is the hold up? Waiting for that other gift card to clear instagc? Hoping your other article on iwriter clears before 2 am tomorrow? Trying to decide who you dislike enough not to get a present for? What?

Personally I'm mostly done, but there are a few other little surprises I want to get and... well... There are some people on my list I'm pretty sure don't deserve anything, but they are family... and I don't want to cause drama on Christmas. But I really don't want to spend money on them like at all. Anyway tell me your stories!

2. jneanz

jneanzActive Member

Threads:
    If you're dealing with iwriter, then there is some reason to panic...they're shady. Hirewriter or London brokers is a little less stressful if you can write a lot...fast. And you're paid the same week.

As for shopping, sometimes I do enjoy procrastinating and getting lost in the crowd. It's like a sport or something. However, at this stage I get mostly gift cards so I'm more of a spectator.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't see the point in panicking, because it's actually just another day and it will be over. You get to a certain point in life where you realize there is no point, but you work around things. I just want to make sure there is enough bread and eggs until the stores have fresh supplies, and that I can get all my father's r prescriptions filled int the next couple of days. There's no panic, just being cautious we don't run out.

4. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I am panicking big time because I am struggling to find the time to purchase the last couple of gifts I need to get. It is frustrating to say the least. I am probably going to end up buying gift cards and I really do not like doing that because it is not personal.

5. E.Mil

E.MilMember

Threads:
    I'm not in panic, I've gotten most of my shopping done. I'm going shopping Christmas Eve morning and if I can't find what I'm looking for then I'll just move on to another gift idea. I like to have fun when I shop and panicking is not a part of that.

6. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lol. I did not experience a shred of panic. All of my panic was reserved for the time that was three weeks or so before Christmas, because I knew I wanted to order all of the presents online, and I knew that I had to allow for delivery times. It was stressful not knowing whether or not an order was going to arrive in time for Christmas though, but luckily everything arrived in time :)

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also did not panic at all during the holiday season because I see no reason to. I see it as just another day that happens to be festive. We should not feel pressured just because it's a holiday.