Have you tried juicing?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by 003 • May 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of people saying to me that I should try it if I want to lose weight and be really healthy. It has a lot of unequaled benefits. It's a far away better actually than eating raw vegetables because the body absorbs the raw vegetables less. When the body couldn't break down a vegetable, their nutrients are left within that vegetables and fruits, which are just eventually eliminated by the body. Unlike with the juiced, the body's absorption to them is already immediate because the body has to do no tremendous effort to break down the food to get its nutrients. And also when you juice, everything is being extracted even from the ones that couldn't be eaten like the seeds and the peel.

2. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarieActive Member

Threads:
    I just recently became a fan of juicing. I have a hard time eating my vegetables because I do not like the way they taste. By juicing, I am able to also put in fruits with my vegetables to drain out that vegetable taste. Since doing this I have become more healthy and I have also lost weight. I will continue to juice to sustain a healthy diet. Have you ever thought about trying smoothies? It's also great refreshing way to get your daily nutrition.

3. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    I too like to add fruit to my vegetable juice. For some reason I don't like carrot juice, as it has a sickening sweet flavor to me. But if I cut it with a little apple, then it is palatable, and even enjoyable. I do have to find the perfect combination of fruit to vegetable though, since fruit juice is pretty high in sugar. Congrats to you on your weight loss journey. I have a lot to lose myself, but really want to get back into juicing. I feel really energetic even if I'm not particularly losing weight.