Have You Tried Julep Maven Yet?

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SweetMamaKaty • Jan 27, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    You may have heard of the popular Julep Maven boxes, but have you tried one yet?

They're currently offering a free 4 piece Welcome Box with the code BEMINE. The key is to remember to cancel right away if you aren't planning on continuing with the monthly boxes. As the name of the offer indicates, they are "welcoming" you to the Julep Maven club with one free shipment, after that you'll be paying monthly if you don't cancel.

Who knows, you may really love it, and decide you want to treat yourself or someone you love to a subscription after all. :) I'm not currently a Julep Maven, but I'm personally tempted by the offer because this particular kit is so pretty!

What do you think?
    mini-swatch.mini-wb-2.mini-dollop.
    You can get all the details by clicking the non-referral link below. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    When looking up how to get stuff for free I saw some boxes really similar like this one that you could get, only "downsite" was that you had to write a little review about it. Does Julep Maven only offer free shipement or also the box?

3. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    Very good question! For this offer, the box itself is free when you use the code BEMINE. However, when you advance to the checkout page, there is a shipping fee that is required. Fortunately it is not very expensive ($2.99 for Standard, 5-10 day shipping time). It does reiterate at checkout that this is the beginning of a monthly subscription, but $2.99 isn't bad at all to give them a try! Just be sure to cancel very quickly if you decide not to continue with them. :)

4. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I no longer sign up for anything free that require a membership and on going fees. It seems to be too difficult to cancel and everyone makes you go in a circle. Companies seem have reached new level of desperation.